I have had symptoms for a uti for about 6 days now and it has not gone away I have been drinking cranberry juice and taking cranberry pills, I have not gone to the doctor because i have no health insurance but now I am getting throbbing pains in my uterous and my lower back is starting to cramp. Can anyone give me advise please?

okay untreated uti's can turn into kidney infections. which if gets really bad will cause u to be hospitalized. also kidney stones sometime have the same signs of a uti which is feeling like u have to pee when u try to go nothing comes out burning when peeing. but pain in ur lower back localized on one side is ur kidney. I know all about this I have kidney disease and have since I have been 16. I am 25 years old now and I also do not have insurence. no one will cover me. so I have a lot of medical bills. I do recommend going to the hospital before if it gets worse or ia not getting better by next week. you will not have to pay up front and they have so many programs at the hospital that u might not have to pay much at all and they have payment programs to. what are all ur symptoms

Antibiotics are your only choice to clear up a uti. Go to a hospital honey... if the infection gets into your bloodstream... sepsis can happen. Look it up. Please don't play with your feminine health. I am going to be 32 and had the same issues since teenage years... only to find out that it had to do with a bacteria that is only tested for during pregnancy but lives in non pregnant adults.