Alright so my period is due in 3 days. I have been taking birthcontrol for 3 years, but this month I was on antibiotics that my doctor said could cancel out my birthcontrol. I had sex during all the days of using the anti-biotics and he cumed in me every time. This was also during my period... We also continued after the pills were finished and still he came in me everytime.. So anyway, a few days ago I had a yeast infection, and I've only had one of those last year, and Ive read women saying they've had yeast infections a few days before finding out they were pregnant. And that happened to my older cousin too. And now my period is coming in 3 days, and I've been feeling very sick the past few days, not being able to eat. And now im cramping like crazy, I've been tired, my breasts are sore and have been groing lately. My adbomen feels very bloated. I only get cramps usually a few hours before my period, not 3 days before... So can I poosibly be pregnant? Me and my fiance really want a kid together. So I hope this is it! *babydusttt* 

Mornin Lily,

A yeast infection is not typically a clue that one is pregnant. You got a yeast infection because the antibiotics that you were using killed off the good bacteria in your body, there fore....promoting yeast. The antibiotics don't necessarily cancel out your birth control, it impedes the effectivness of them.

The only way that you will know if you are pregnant is to either take a home test or visit your doctor. That is why your doctor ahould have told you to use a backup birth control, i.e. condoms, while taking your antibiotics.

If you two are ready for a baby, come off your bc all together.

My body just feels different, today i got alot of heartburn, and I never get heartburn. I cant eat much, I have constant cramping in my left abdomen.. I think I am pregnant for sure, I've never felt these changes before.. Even my fiance has been acting all emotional these past weeks, and eating so much and getting cravings, almost like sympathetic pregnancy lol I don't know, I think this might be it!

You will never know if you don't take the test. Wishing and dreaming will not make you pregnant. Just run to the store and grab a test. You will know within 10 minutes, then your aches and pains and emotions will be justified, either way.