to curl up in bed and get better and not worry about the 40 million things i have to do this week, including this stupid paper thats due on monday that im barely half way done with.

my virus is better, but either its slowly morphing into a sinus infection or the pollen has a death grip on my sinuses. :|

i just saw a news piece on the allergens in the atlanta area... :umno:

poor frog. hope you feel better and get some stuff done.

Froggy, take an Alka Selzter cold packet, that stuff clears me right up.

i'm sorry you feel so bad, :( maybe a nap will help and then back to work?

Better bank up as much sleep now while you can. Once you have children sleep becomes a thing of the past

Sorry your still feeling bad. :toobad: Make everybody wait on you and stuff.

did i miss a post about tadpoles?? 8O

No, no tadpoles, just passing along some words of wisdom

definately NO tadpoles any time in the remotley near future! :umno:

I was expecting: I'll tell ya want I want what I really, really, want, what I really, really want is a ziggy-zig ahhhh!!!

reminds me, i need to pick up some black pepper.

i have funny story about that song. one time at band camp (seriously, this was at band camp ) we had a talent show and some girls from color guard did a lipsynch of that song and got one of our saxaphone friends (a black guy) to put on a curly wig and a bra filled with water balloons and come out on stage and sing with us.
i hope that was funny and made sense. im too delierious to check it or my spelling...