Alright...so I am 14 year old boy and about to start highschool. I just really want to know when I will hit puberty. I have a medium-moderate amount of brown/black pubic hair. And I do have some blonde hair on my testicles. My voice isn't deep, but it's not high pitched, and it doesn't squeak or voice crack. I have no armpit hair whatsoever, and short blonde hair on my chest. My arm hair is blonde, and not that long, but pretty visible. My leg hair isn't too long, and is brown and blonde. By the way, I am a brunette. My penis is not long at all, and has not grown at all from what I have paid attention to over a few years. I am not that tall, and kind of short. I am shorter than all my friends and am 5 '2. I haven't noticed any moodswings. I have sort of started to branch away from my parents though. I am chubby, I don't work out, but I am not fat and I avoid junk food. I would appreciate feedback soon, thanks.

im on my sis account so don't get worried it depends on your family history  on pubertyok so dont worry u will go thro it on ur own time like my sis she met have dds by the age 14

Please get a life! You are still a young guy. Enjoy life, dont worry about your puberty. You will get through that like we all do. You will grow and be a man one day! Enjoy the days that you have now, you are only young once, enjoy your days!

Hey, i didnt get any pubes until my 3rd year in high school. Some of my school mates took a lot longer to get hair down there. At 14, concern yourself with your education and study for your future. Body hair or penis size does not pay the cost of living, but i was never concerned about body hair at 14 either.

i'm scared too when can i satisfie my self with a big penis i need to everyone has my age acept me

You can 'satisfy yourself' with a penis of any size. Babies (some at least) satisfy themselves in their diapers. Little kids gett satisfied on their mattresses or pillows or in (theirs or someone else's) hand. As for all the other stuff -- hair and sperm and so on -- they will come along and by now probably have. People make too much of a fuss about puberty. Unless you really want to start a family early puberty just means every time you satisfy yourself you make a mess to clean up :-)