I would like to start with some serious training. I am determined to improve my overall fitness, strength and endurance. I am not sure how to do it. I may have some general idea but not the details. I would appreciate your tips for workouts. It would help me a lot.

Well you have to be honest to yourself about your current level of fitness and strength. Don’t take into account something you would like others to see in you. Start with the real facts. You have to be patient. Work out a viable schedule and plan. It is much easier if you divide your work into small chunks. That means that you have to set realistic goals divided into small increments. Thus you will be able to see some small progress each period of time and you will know that you are improving... It will give you motivation to keep on working out.

One thing you can do is be consistent. I absolutely agree that being realistic is also important, but force yourself to work out even when you don't want to. Also, try and do some intervals--maybe one full minutes of intense exercise followed by more moderate exercise. Not only will this keep you interested in your work out, but it really pushes you. In time, your intervals can get a little longer and you will see how far your endurance has come. Good luck!

gfxdgggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsfffffffffffgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
ssssssssssssssss