Can you tell me some good workouts for swimmers? I’ve become very rusty during the past few months and I’m completely out of condition because I didn’t have the time for my swimming training. Now I want to get back in shape and workouts are perfect for that. I just hope that after this pause it won’t tale me long to be fit again.

With a good exercising program, it won’t. Just don’t make a usual mistake. People think that exercising is something not so complex. I mean they think it’s only exhausting and they neglect the fact that it’s not just strength but technique. In order for your workouts to be properly performed you need to start going to a gym. There a fitness instructor will design you an individual program and he’ll supervise whether you’re exercising correctly or not. By working out at home, you risk doing something improperly and damaging something. So, my advice is to organize yourself and find some time to start with a gym. And in no time, you’ll be fit.