Hello, I am 27 years old and for more than ten years I have had problems with extra weight. It's not that much, only ten kilograms, but it seems I just can't get rid of them. I tried lot of different types of training, even martial arts, but I loose interest in everything after a while. I hope aqua fitness is something else. My friend told me some basics about aqua fitness, but I want to learn more. Please, give me some info on this subject.

Aqua fitness is relatively new type of exercise, but it soon got a fair number of practitioners. It's an excellent way to improve you body form and condition. It's one of the very few activities that make your lungs stronger (especially if you are training in deep water). But, since you have only ten extra kilo, I'm sure that with aqua fitness, you'll say them goodbye very soon.

Water exercises can improve your flexibility and strength due to the water's resistance. Your balance and endurance will also be developed. And like swimming, it also improves your cardiovascular strength.