I’ve noticed that I’m out of condition. I’ve had to much work to do recently and that’s why I’m rusty. But I don’t want to sit and wait. I want to improve my strength. It’s not so easy, I know, but I will put all my efforts to achieve my goal of being a good swimmer. It’s my hobby, but I take it very seriously. I need some weight lifting recommendations.

It’s great that you want to get back on track, but I think that maybe you should go and have consultations with your doctor and a fitness instructor. Weight lifting is not something that you should start on your own. It can cause damage to your health if you don’t to id moderately and properly. Even pro athletes must take care about that fact. Weight lifting is something that requires much energy and strength and I once read that it can cause eye pressure because of too much effort that is necessary to put in it. I don’t know whether that is true or not, but you should take care about your health. Hope I haven’t discouraged you.