My friends decided to start workout fitness, but we still didn't decide what sort of fitness to choose. We are divided between classic aerobic and step fitness. I would like to know something more about step fitness so that we may easier to decide which training to choose. Thing which is very important for us is that training need to be fun.

Hi, I was exercising classic fitness for a long time and six months ago I switch to step fitness. It is much funnier and I think better to exercise. Agility, coordination and endurance are greatly improved with this sort of training. Also you may practice it in the gym with your trainer or at home with video cassettes. If you are worried about fun than step fitness is the best choice for you.
If you are beginner height of bench wouldn't be more than 4 to 6 inches, but later you may increase it gradually.