Hi, is there some weight lifter who could advice me about something about training? I am going to the gym for two months now. I am doing just fine. No, I would like to add jogging in my daily routine. I am wondering I that a good idea? Which are the possible benefits of jogging?

It is very good idea. There are always a lot of benefits from physical activities, of course, if you don't exhaust yourself. Weight lifting is good for basic strength and to build up muscles, but it doesn't help you with your stamina. The best exercises for endurance are running, walking, swimming, rowing, etc. That is why the combination of aerobic exercises like jogging and basic strength exercise like weight lifting is always good.

Hi Callean,
Jogging might be beneficial but only if you don’t overdo it. Your body will get tired from weight lifting and extra jogging after will make you lose even more energy. So my advice would be to do it but don’t push yourself to the limits. Maybe the best option would be to do it once or twice a week. How many days do your exercise in one week? How long have you been lifting weights?
Running is a good cardio exercise because it helps whit your blood circulation. Jogging is especially good for endurance, a thing that is not easy to gain just by lifting weights. I think the combination of these two is really good.

Good luck