Hello. I'm 29 year old male and about two months my wife has recommended me to start with some diet pills because she was afraid this could become a real threat to my health.
That’s why, not knowing a lot about it, I started with some Xenadrine diet pills about two months ago.
I have lost about 10 pounds and I'm really satisfied with them, and although I was very scared of this ephedra ingredient, I continued using them. Now I have heard that some Xenadrine EFX has arrived and that- supposedly it doesn’t contain ephedra! IS this true? What else I should know about it?

You heard well- the new Xenadrine EFX formula has arrived and it doesn’t contain ephedra at all. Many patients complained about how they have experienced some side effects of this ephedra and that’s why- company produced this Xenadrine EFX.
Xenadrine EFX was the first scientifically based, ephedra free thermogenic pill. It means that it produces heat which leads to the body burning more calories.
So the bottom line is that Xenadrine EFX is far better than then the original version of Xenadrine and it works just as well as the original but with out the ephedra side effects. One more ingredient is added- chocolate! Chocolate-derived compound works as mood elevator!