Hi. I'm 34 year old female and just recently I have found out that I'm pregnant.
My husband and I were thrilled when we heard the big news but my doctor told me I should quickly loose some weight because my overweight problem could harm my baby and me and make birth more difficult.
Of course, running and some intense exercises were not options. A friend has recommended me some Trim Spa diet supplements which are supposedly ephedra free and with all natural ingredients.
Is this true, are these supplements really safe to use in pregnancy.
What else should I know about this Trim Spa diet supplements?

Hello. I'm very glad about you and your husband and that’s why I will try to help you understand some things about this Trim Spa diet.
I have used it last year and it literally changed my life.
Trim Spa Ephedra is one of the best diet supplements in the market containing Hoodia- appetite inhibitor, glucosamine and other key ingredients. The primary goal is to help your body burn fat, suppress appetite and increase energy, while protecting and maintaining vital muscle tissue!
They can't interfere or do anything to harm you but I must tell you that I have read in instructions that they shouldn’t be used if you are pregnant or nursing. So my suggestion is to consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product.