Hello. I'm 35 year old male and I would like to find out some crucial information about one diet supplements called Xenadrine.
I have never used any diet supplements and that’s probably because I have never needed them.
These last couple of years I have gained almost 35 pounds and it become a threat to me health.
My brother has watched commercial on TV about some Xenadrine pills and they claim that it has helped almost every person that has been using it.
Supposedly, it contains this ephedra but I don’t care as long they can guarantee it will help me loose this extra couple of pounds!

Yes, you heard well. Xenadrine is an amazing weight loss formula that produced an entirely new level of effectiveness never seen before in the diet supplement business. I don’t know a lot about ingredients of these pills but, like you said, I'm sure that it contains ephedra, substance that has strong lipolitic effects.
They are really easy to use because you should only take one to four tablets once daily on an empty stomach preferably 30-60 minutes before breakfast or lunch.
I believe also that you can't overdose your self.
If you are worried about the possible side effects that can be caused but this ephedra ingredient- look for an ephedra-free alternative- Xenadrine EFX!