Are girls and women really less likely to be autistic, as most scientific research indicates, or could they simply go undiagnosed much more easily because their autism tends to present differently? Could YOU be a 'stealth' autist?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What is infertility stress? How can you manage it?
- Herbal Antidepressants: 3 Herbs that Naturally Treat Depression
- Does Smoking Marijuana Lower Cholesterol?
- Smoking Marijuana, Impotence and Fertility
- Does St. John's Wort Beat Fibromyalgia Depression?