The assessment process uses interview alongside questionnaires and other measures and DSM-5 criteria in order to accurately diagnose anxiety disorders and provide the best treatment plan for those suffering from anxiety.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Is Depression: How To Tell The Difference Between Being Depressed And Sad
- What Does 'Three Identical Strangers' Tell Us About Nature, Nurture, And Ethics?
- Smell You Later: Why Odors Evoke Potent, Emotional, Childhood Memories
- How Can Fibromyalgia Patients Ease Their Depression, Anxiety And PTSD Symptoms?
- Drinking Alcohol While You Have A Flu Or Cold: Can Booze Really Help, Or Is This Just Another Myth?