Overview Aichmophobia is a specific morbid and irrational fear of sharp objects such as needles, pencils, knives, the sharp end of an umbrella, protruding corners, sharp edges, and even someone pointing their...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Why Do You Get A Headache After Smoking Marijuana?
- Asperger's Or High Functioning Autism In Adults: Are The Signs Of Autism Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Alexithymia Symptoms: Do You Have An Inability To Express Emotions, Or 'Emotional Blindness'?
- Mental Problems And Cocaine Abuse: Paranoia, Delusions, Hallucinations, Psychosis, Depression, Suicidal Thoughts and Other Violent Tendencies
- Crystal Meth And Crystalized Droplets On The Skin