SNRIs are sometimes prescribed for anxiety when SSRIs have proved ineffective. Like many medications they have associated risks and benefits and need to be used in conjunction with psychological therapies for the most benefit.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- 15 Warning Signs Of Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease: When Problems Start Before The Age Of 65
- Grief Vs Depression: What's The Difference And When Does Grief Become Depression?
- 7 Things You Should Know About Managing Depression When You Have Multiple Sclerosis
- The Physical Symptoms Of Anxiety Disorder: What Anxiety Can Do To Your Body
- Bipolar Disorder Vs Depression: What Are The Differences And Similarities?