hello! i have had these small hard lumps on my penis since i was about 12/13 (at least thats when i first noticed them anyway) when they are squeezed a small amount of thick white substance comes out sometimes. one of the spots seems to have become infecd and become inflamed. i was just wondering if it sounds like these are infact fordyce spots in relation to the release of this thick white substance.

same here but the thing is is that i look at the upper part of my arm
(above the elbow) it looks like there there to(kinda like pimples) and when pressure is applyed it pushes out a white subtance(looks like little white worm) and same thing happens when i push on blackheads on my nose is this the same thing or some type or rash (ive had since i was like 9) help

Igot the same as both of you I'm 22 I've noticed them around 6grade and the more I messed with em the wosre sum got. If you don't have fordyce on ur lips you might no have fordyce on ur shaft it could be molluscum cantagiosum(google it) its a STI(sexualy transmitted infection) which can be attained without having sex aswell. It spreads with skin to skin contact so don't pick at ur nuts or any of them anywhere you can get medication and they can go away. Also you can catch em again tho so if u see then don't scratch em put a bandaid on them and go to a doctor. Hope this helps all tha yung bucks the faster u get rid of em tha faster u can get sum coochi again and get ur swag back. One way to know is if they get as big as a pencil eraser or bigger then u should definetly get checked out n solve the problem. Sumtimes ther filled with white waxy puss that smells or jus clear liquid. Handle the problem n ull be back on your game