Hey, I'm 22 years old and I've had this problem since I was 14 or 15. There have been several small white bumps on my genitals for 7 or 8 years but about 3 years ago I noticed them on my lips and I also noticed that they produce an odor. I did some research and saw a few doctors and they all say it's fordyce spots and there is not cure. They also say that fordyce spots can't possibly produce an odor but they do. Over the last year or 2 the odor has gotten a lot worse. If I break a sweat or even if I get an erection the odor becomes unbearable. They also produce a horrible odor if I masterbate. I know the odor has something to do with the fordyce spots but everybody tells me that it's not possible. So... what would you guys recommend? There is no way I can continue to live with this odor. Should I see some more doctors or try an at home removal or something?

I know a lot of people have fordyce and I've read a few topics about people who tried to remove the spots themselves. If anybody here has done that please let me know how you did it and how it worked out.

Thanks

Any advice on this guys?

well i have had em for a while too and they dont make any odor...

I have had them 12+ years with no odour. In fact, i'd be almost certain that the odour you refer to comes from under the foreskin. How is your genital hygiene? If you don't wash thoroughly under the foreskin this might be why.

you might want to get a second opinion from a different doctor because it sounds like you have HPV.

Don't worry because this is a normal condition. See more details here:

I have had this condition for barely 2 years, its hard to notice when or how u got them because they start as one dot then a patch at seperate ends of conditio. First rapidly growing to meet the middle of your lip, similar to your strotum and rectum, then slowly growing like a cheea pet over time. no these spots do not put out an odor yes they cause a stentch by affecting the contraption of your rectum.. because the infection spreads from one end of loins to other similar as to lip to tongue to throat only from being touched by one distinct sometimes different area of region. poop will leak out basicily is what i'm saying if you dont eat healthy! fiber antioxidants, acidic foods, fruit, veg ect.

This case is under classified confindentional infomation disclosure! I don't know where it came from or the initial release of this harsh skin disorder. But i believe th truth of this plague has not yet been released. For i was pure n normal in a sexual relationship with one girl an awesome girl and parted once from her picking up this plague an now spreadin it to our lips from oral! This is not cool i don't know how someone released this, or what they did. But being falsely informed of condition i have since given it to three girls sadly! I pray for girls i so easily gave myself to under the influence...but yes this is a serious condition, yes things can workout. no you should never give up, our oldest bro the savior of the world is always here to hear and answer your prayers he will never give up onME!!!

ust walk into your bathroom/toilet, And pick up your toothpaste coz that's all you need...Ok
Step 1:Apply toothpaste to where the fordyces spots occur
Step 2:Let the toothpaste stay on your penis for 5-10 mins
Step 3:Rinse the toothpaste off the penis gently
Step 4:Repeat these steps Evert day for 1-4 weeks, Or until your penis spots disappear

Hey the only way it works is by using 'DIPSALIC F' ointment...> 100% assurance> apply during nights.. see the result within a week.