hi i am 15 and about 5 months ago i started to notice little white spots on my scrotum and shaft and in some there is pubic hair growing and also there is scaley littler spots underneath my crown and on my forskin, i am really freaked out and worried should i see a doctor? will they ever go away? or just get worse..

plz sum 1 reply ty.. joe

I have the same problem and am a little nervous too. I havent had sex yet because these things scare me and i am afraid the girls will think i am a freak. It is a natural thing i guess. i notice that hair is shown on mine too. I heard you need to keep the genital area and penis area clean. I also heard they go away on their own and i pray to God that they will soon. i believe i had mine for about a year or 2 and thought it was just ingrown hairs and possibly razor bumps because i see some hair growing off of them. But i have compared mine to pictures and they have the same resemblance and the most i can do now is just keep it clean and pray to God they go away. I do not want to tell anyone because i am scared of getting laughed at.... i want to get it eradicated but laser surgery and some medications need to be prescribed.... i hope that will go away for ya soon because i feel your pain....at least they are not infectious and cannot harm your lover. Alot of people have these and so maybe people will be more accepting of it. Good luck and i will pray for you because it helps to pray i believe....they also don't spread to my knowledge

I have the same problem and am a little nervous too. I havent had sex yet because these things scare me and i am afraid the girls will think i am a freak. It is a natural thing i guess. i notice that hair is shown on mine too. I heard you need to keep the genital area and penis area clean. I also heard they go away on their own and i pray to God that they will soon. i believe i had mine for about a year or 2 and thought it was just ingrown hairs and possibly razor bumps because i see some hair growing off of them. But i have compared mine to pictures and they have the same resemblance and the most i can do now is just keep it clean and pray to God they go away. I do not want to tell anyone because i am scared of getting laughed at.... i want to get it eradicated but laser surgery and some medications need to be prescribed.... i hope that will go away for ya soon because i feel your pain....at least they are not infectious and cannot harm your lover. Alot of people have these and so maybe people will be more accepting of it. Good luck and i will pray for you because it helps to pray i believe

yeah man I myself have the little bumps, all it is are little cells with oil its no big deal they are just little bumps and ive had no problem with my sexlife because of it i just look at it as no big deal. wow little bumps i mean it could be worse.

hey chadman....i wish i could be confident like you.....and do you have a lot of these bumps cuz i do and was hoping you could just give me some words of encouragement to cheer me up....so do girls not check or care about these little fordyce's spots?sebaceous glands?

thanks reply soon plz

lil jon

Hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that this whole fordyce's spot/sebaceous gland thing is nothing to worry about... i actually went into depression and anxiety attacks from it....Now , look i just made an appointment with my doc and yes i told my mom about it in an e-mail and she totally supported me and before i could get home from school she sent me a text saying she appreciated it so much that i told her and that she loved me....Knowing you mother has your back during a stressful time is an awesome thing....So my advice to you is to just tell your mother or father about this problem and i quarantee they will not laugh or tell anyone.....it was hard for me but i am def less stressed and feel alot better.....so plz just get it checked out.... i am not the boldest kid but if a coward like me can do it than so can you.... i wish all of you best of luck and if you havent had sexual experiences you should have nothing to worry about...

P.S. GOOD LUCK

Hey guys,

I know where you all are at, I don't know how old you all are but I was 15 when I first really noticed them. I didn't know what they were either and was thinking the worse. I never had sex yet and I knew that it couldn't be an STD of some sort. I was in the situation scared to tell anyone because like many things we are very cautious and anxious of what people think about ourselves.

However, when I turned 16 I finally worked up the courage to go to my Doctor. I am telling you guys, go to your doctor! Their job is to help you with things like this. They get paid to look at things like this, which to them is actually absolutely nothing because it's NORMAL! It's a natural phenomenon that is not linked to any disease, it's a cosmetic condition, that's all. Just like a man having lots of hair on his chest and another with not much at all. The one guy isn't diseased it's just a variation in our biology.

Still go to your doctor, get it checked out, just for the fact that you will exhale and realize everything is FINE! If that's not enough, get a referral to see a dermatologist and then you will hear from an expert the same thing, "It's normal, you make it as serious as you want it to, you are making yourself anxious". If you are afraid of what your girlfriend or wife will say, I thought the same thing, realize that if you make nothing of it they wont either. I have talked to many guys with the same deal and the girls didn't even think about it, seriously. You make it as serious as you want it. Just realize it's who you are and it's normal.

This is a long post but I know where you have all have been at. I am 18 now in university and I finally realize that it's dumb to make it a big deal because it's not. You are all anxious, and many are young just like I was when I noticed for the first time and it's scary. Don't guys, it's fine, go get it checked out and realize it's just something your curious about and he'll make you realize it's normal, it will take 5min not even, you'll feel awesome realizing you're normal. Good luck guys, and I concur with the one post, pray about it, makes you feel a lot better. God bless.

Hi im 17 now and i have had the same problem since i was about 13. Luckly for me and for all you who read this i have found the solution! The first step im not to sure is necessary, but ill tell you anyhow. Get oxy10 face wash and use it everywhere you see the spots. If you don't have sensitive skin then forget about the first one. The purpose of the oxy is for renewal. If you have sensitive skin, it should kill most of the cells on the outside of your penis allowing for a fresh start. The spots will be gone if you do this. But they will come back. To prevent that, go and buy Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Scrub and use it every day at least once a day. It's perfects for the issue and great for sensitive skin. The active ingredient is Salicylic Acid which stops over buildup of cells. The spots are raised because to many cells are being produced to make the skin extra smooth for sex, but if you have the spots then your already producing way more than enough, so don't worry about it messing anything up. So thats it, if you follow these simple directions then you should be spot free in about 1-2 weeks, and see improvements within the first couple days! Good luck!

i got the same sh*t goin on and ive had a few good times but im scard about what if the chick wants 2 suck on it and then sees the bumbs and tells all her friends thats my only fear of people noing about it :(

Do any of you guys masturbate constantly by chance? I mean considering this condition only seems to appear in younger males who have raging hormones (and masturbate constantly) I've come to the conclusion that it has to be related. Now I'm not trying to make fun, but give your penis a week off (or a month) and see what happens.

Ok, I'm 14 with the exact same problem as you all. All I can say is hang in there! 3 days ago, I tried to use a little bit of head and shoulders shampoo down there and the next day i noticed a slight difference. They all seemed to have become even smaller. I don't know if it was a coincidence and they did that on their own or what, but give it a try! :-D And about the sex thing, if you are worried that much about it then either..
1. Talk to your partner before hand and tell them its nothing.
2. Don't make a big deal about it and hope they don't notice/care.
3. You two always be under the covers or in the dark! :-S

i have the same things and my girlfriend wants to give me a bj and i feel like i can't tell her abiut them. i keep making excuses and i want a bj. WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO?
REPLY SOON PLEASE

guest 12341 u said that u had been using that cream and it removed the fordyce spots
its been about a year since that post are u still using that method
or have they still been permanently cleared

you said u used that neutrogena cream for the fordyce spots
its been a year since that post
u still usin it
or have the spots been permanently removed since u first used it for good

right, I'm 14 and a young woman with Fordyce's spots, they occur on the vulva too. I read somewhere that 70-80% of the population has them, so I'm not so worried about them.
Also, I wouldn't put any acne products on them, the skin there is hyper sensitive and it just doesn't sound like a good idea. Just keep the area clean, know your body well, and get checked by your doctor if you aren't sure.