Hello! I am 18 year-old male with no sexual experience. For the last month there have been some small white spots on the skin under my penis. That was weird but it I didn’t get THAT scared because I know it couldn’t be an STD as I haven’t had sex yet. I looked around the net a bit, compared the photos with my spots and I realized I had fordyce’s spots. I also read that they are not dangerous. Is this true? Thank you!

Hi there! You were right not to be scared. Most of guys see them and panic!!!! They think something’s wrong with them. However, fordyce spots are perfectly normal, and unfortunately there isn’t a way to get rid of them. So, the sooner you realize they are there to stay, the better. Fordyce spots shouldn’t prevent you in having a successful love life because they don’t hurt anybody.