Im 15 years old and i have fordyce spots.

I no there harmless but this things look horrible and im wondering is there anyway to reduce visibility even for a couple days.

I am a male and 15.. I too had fordyce spots for around a year! the only thing that i found that worked was using my acne cream for facial spots.. that cleared mine up until they were unnoticable!

what kind of acne cream

Community Administrator

Read about fordyce spots

FORDYCE SPOTS FAQ

i think there should be a commercial on tv explaining fordyces spots so everyone will know about them

Your link is faulty, Billy.

I have them too i think.

Helpme1337 wrote:

I have them too i think.

Hi there, if you have fordyce spots, are you saying that you have them on your penis or that you have them elsewhere on your body? Are you doing any self-treatment at home or are you going to just leave them as they are?

I have them too, on my penis and scrotum. I just leave them alone, I dont mess with them. Im not sexualy active or going to be any time soon, so im not really worried.

Well that and just bear in mind that they're not actually bad for you! You CAN do something about them but it doesn't make a difference. Are you planning on doing something about them in the future or are you okay with them?

dont worry,
you can buy like, spot creams and they usually work and i get spots every where.. its so annoying >:X
Acne cream clears up every type of my spots... :-D

hey i would just like to say ive got them as well have now for about 4 years, I was just wandering if they go away after a while or something. I know there harmless and all but im scared girl my age may not think so with all these STI adverts. So yea Im basically looking for a treatment as well.

ok i am 15 and have had them for 2 years now they r harmless so dont worry about them there are bigger things to worry about if u really want to have them treated next time u go to the doctors office ask the doctor to speak to him or her in privacy and the doctor will ask your parenst to leave and if u ask the doctor not to say anything they wont say anything