I can't remember when they first arrived, but it has probably been about 8 years (since before my first sexual encounter) that i have had several small white bumps on my penis and scrotum. Recently, a few have grown, but none are more than a few mm in diameter. These larger ones look a lot like pimples, but squeezing them doesnt cause them to rupture; they seem to be sort of hard. What could this be?

Thanks for your help

Its completely normal. I have them too. No problem. Don't worry.

i have white little bups on my penis skin they are in groups of different numbers i have had them for as long as i can remember can anybody help me on what they are and how to get rid of them PLEASE ADVISE

ive had white spots on my penis for years now and i want them to go, how can i get them to go?

foloowing on what he said before about the lumps on his penis and scrotum i also have it and i have not had sex yet all i would like to know is will they go ? and how? thankyou

Right i had this problem for 5 years. the only way you can sorted is to wash like you never wash before 2 shower a day that what i did for about 3 months and now its fine

Nice one my man fanx for telling me that Phew i went on all the std websites to c if i had a diesease but i ent WOOOOO.

So i just gunna wash like mad fanx for helpin me out.
SOund

I also have small spots on most of my penis skin and scrotum. Im only 14 and I havnt had sex yet. Can somebody help me? And about the washing, I wash regularly and stuff so it wouldnt make a difference.

Hi i have a couple of white little pimples but my main reason for concern is i have a reasonably bigish white hard spot under the skin tht joins my foreskin to the head what is it, i can remember it bin there for a couple of years i think idid go to the gp wen i was young but its still there, what can i do?

iv been tryin to get rid of em for a while. lately iv been spraying strong aftershave on them and iv been doing it for 2 weeks. Im noticing a small change so i think if i keep doing it then they will go. it burns but seems to be working. hope it does 4 any1 else too coz its so embarrasing

hello im 16 and i have white small spots on my penis and scrotum and are hard, im realy scared more then ive ever been in my life,
ive never had sex or sexual incounters with anyone, i went through a stage where i stoped washing i think its just cose of hygine i wouldent like to say why. but been looking on sites to see if i had a sti but how ???

i am 13 about to be 14 and have white spots all over penis and ballsack i cannot pop them like a pimple. they are sooooo itchy its been about a month in half now .

i have these damn things too. i heard that toothpaste gets rid of em. odd i know but iv tried it over the past 2 weeks and im seeing a very slight improvement. just wash your penis and scrotum twice a day in the shower the way u would with soap but use toothpaste. burns like hell but im gunna keep trying cz i have high hopes for this method.

is there a cream that can get rid of them?

They Are Hair Folicies And Sweat Glands Trust ME Dude Your Fine :-D