I'm young and have recently discovered small marks on my penis, which i am concerned are fordyce spots, i do not know how this has been caused, and i am concerned as it may have been due sweating or my underwear.

This causes embarassent and is it possible to treat or make better, as your solution of electric current is unsuitable

Hey Buddy , I have the same problem since I was 14 and now I'm going to my 24, I did really suffer a lot , especially when I didn't know what was that , till thise late days I've visited my doctor and he told me it's nothing, and it's harmless and all what I have is a small oily bags on my penis , and a lot of people have the same , sometimes on the eyelashes , or under the eyes, or on arms or somewhere else.

So just take it easy , I have a lot of them , on the shaft , the glans , the head of my penis is totally covered with it , and I'm going to get married soon , all what I gonna do , is to go with my wife to anylise blood so that she'll be sure there is no such kind of disease or something , then I'll explain somehow , may be we gonna fetch the net together and then .....

that's it , but if you find a solution that's good too , just don't be like me , I think I was dying for more then 9 years , have fun man , and forget about them.

awryt m8 it iz bad im 14 nd i got loadsa fordyce spots but lots of girls have got it 2 if u worried bowt wat they will think kiss them first d put ur tounge on da inside of their lip u will feel if they have fordyce spots 2 nd den u wont be embarresed wen u both have it. nd now i have a beautiful girl frend hoo wz held bak by her havin spots 2 but we worked it out 2gether nd now were in a strong relation ship nd have been 4 three yrs

i'm 13 and i've only just realised/cared about them recently. i just hope the little buggers will go away soon. I'm just soooo glad that it isnt STD or anything like that. I just hope the first time i have sex the girl will know what they are cos it will be SO imbarresing :$

thank god its no std im 13 and i nearly sh*t myself and i searched and searched and found this thanks

dont put toothpaste on your penis.

darn 4channers.

To all the younger people on this forum. I first noticed them when I was 13. I was stressing really hard for a while until I showed my father (who is a doctor) and he said there was nothing wrong. I still worried that girls would see it and think I had something. I'm 23 years old now and in medical school (so I can assure there's nothing abnormal about the Fordyce's spots) and have been with plenty of girls, none of whom have ever even noticed. Girls get them too and you can get them in places other than your genitals. It's just small spots of discoloration that don't mean that anything's wrong. Rest assured.

i am 15 i have like on white foredyce spot i think and its really hard but it does not hurt at all is it cancer? its on the shaft and i am sh**ting it :(