i know fordyce spots are normal, but they're very annoying. i was just wondering if im meant to have these spots on the penis head? i have about 10 on each side of it, is this normal?

thanks

dan =]

hey dan, im 15 and think i have the same thing but ive also heard of somthing that is also natural called ppp or Pearly Penile Papules at first i thought they were the same kind of thing, but i noticed the some people said they had both!!! they said they had PPP on the head/bell end. or in that area. maybe you have both, i think i have both, but it is all known as natural even though it doesnt look all that natural. just remember that your not the only 1. hope this helps.

I FOUND THE CURE!!

CLEARZAL-BAC nail solution.

I put it on for about an hour, and it basically destroyed them, I dont know how, it just disolved them or something.
It burns a bit afterwards so you will need antiseptic cream maybe.

GOOD NEWS!

Can anybody who reads this please try to pass the information on to other posts etc. Because I have posted it on a few pages but it would be easier if everybody spread the word.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

r u certain that nail treatment will help treat a fordyce spots

do they sell the nail stuff at cvs