im 18 years old, i have Fordyce Spots few years i think sence i was 14.

does Fordyce Spots go away in time?

No lovely they are not something that needs to go away! They are sebaceous glands that show as white on moist areas, such as penis, vagina, inside bottom lip, inside bottom eye lid etc. EVERYONE has them! So don't worry about them and DON'T touch them OK?

There is ways to get ride of them. You would go talk to your doctor and ask for a CARBON DIOXIDE LAZER treatment. But fair warning there is a slim chance that it can cause a burn. The doctor will inform you that it is perfectly normal, but since many men still feel wigged out about the spots they get them removed. There is also a gel that you can put on to eliminate either most or all of them. Also there are some cases where the spots just vanish away by themselves. Good hygiene and not touching them will help.

WOW!!! Scary stuff, it is incredible to me that they have used something to take away what is basically PORES! Can you imagine burning the most delicate of tissues - the areas with Fordyce spots? Unreal! I would advise the original poster to NOT do this, because a laser burn is FAR worse than a natural pore!

there is like a paste treatment for Fordyce Spots?

also what's the name of the gel ?

bambi27 wrote:

No more scary than the women who get labia surgury because someone has convinced them that their labia are ugly.

Or injections into their lips to make them more plump... or breast reduction, or implants to make them bigger.

Surgens will do anything you pay them to do.

Have a glucose tolerance test to see whether your INSULIN levels are high. They are a result of high insulin transporting fats into tissues so clean up your diet and eat less sugar to trigger the insulin reaction. Scientist.

It's natural don't masturbate for a while keep area clean there basically sweat glands I get them cos I'm slightly fat but I'm me I don't care what people think

dont worry they go away what some of my clients did was wash it twice aday with imperial leather soap and within a mounth thay had all gone

Fr or u just playin

How do I get the dots of my penis please help me I am begging

Hello, how do you do it man

Can you please send a link?

What if you have already touched them?