Hi im 19 days late today. 
my last period was on Jan 22 & I was suppose to get my period on Feb 23 
which it is March 13 already & still NO PERIOD
I had unprotected sex on Feb 9 which in my calender app it says I was ovulating.. 
I had unprotected sex March 1 after we had sex when I went to the restroom I wiped a little bit of blood after that I was spotting pink for 3 days
I took a pregnancy test MARCH 3 while I was spotting it came out neg; I dont know if it was too soon? 
Could i be prego? 
i keep get little pain in my stomach & im breaking out which i havnt breaked out in 6 years;

Hi Reebok,

Try one more home test.  Do it FIRST THING in the morning using your FIRST morning urine.  Don't drink many fluids before testing.  You want your urine concentrated, dark in color, not diluted and light.

Then test.

If it still comes up negative then see your doctor.  Sometimes you can just miss a period, it doesn't mean you are pregnant. 

Good luck.

omg im on the same situation, my last period was feb 23, and now is april 10 im 19 days late from when i was supposed to have my next period, is so frustating cz i did a hpt and it came back negative....

HEYYYY!!!!!!! I am terrified on my life right now. I am also scared to death because I don't know if I am pregnant or not, and I DO NOT WANT TO BE AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE. I am 16 FLIPPPPPPPEN YEARS OLD. I had sex with my boyfriend this month quiet a few times.... But it was protected OF COURSE....... Every time he would cum/jizzzzzzz/ejaculate or whatever....... He would look into his condom and see if there were any breaks or anything like that and he made sure that there were NO HOLES OR BREAKS OR LEAKS.... After we got done having sex. Now the problem is I stilllllll haven't gotten my period yet AND I AM SO MUCH VERY SCARED. He said I'm not pregnant, but I am just rellly scared that I might be. I have IRRIGEULAR PERIODS 'y last one was on April 18... I have a calendar and last year it came on April 18, and on may it came on the 31....... But that was when I was stilll a virgin. PLEASE HELP ME. I am just really stresssed for the past week(s) about this situation. I have been getting cramps once this week and I thought that it was going to come, but come to find out that it didn't :"'((((((( PLEASE HELP ME. My parents would literally KILLLLLL MEEEEEEE. REALLLLLLLY.

I dnt know if I'm pregnant or not

How did everything turn out?

i am also 19 days late and iv been breaking out and also been having pain in my stomach all the time