Ok so I am 18 years old. I have been with my boyfriend for four years. I am 3 days late and had sex while ovulating. We used the pull out method but when he did it seemed like it was on me. Could I be pregnant from then even though technacly he didn't cum inside? I have no pregnancy symptoms but I have what seems like yeast infection to me but not as bad. My eating habit have changed a lot these past two months as in I diet hard core then I went on vacation and ate like a king. I also stopped my p90x for a couple weeks. I do have panic attacks and stress a lot.

First of all, try not to stress because stress can delay a period. 
I am 16 years old and have had pregnancy scares a few times myself. We use the pullout method, and I also diet and workout which seems to have put my period back by a day or two each cycle.
So I would not be too worried if I were you. If it gets to a full week, take a pregnancy test to be sure. Try not to worry too much until then, and maybe use protection next time? Because I have heard of people getting pregnant off precum, but I have had sex more times then I can count..and it hasn't happened to me yet. (Not advising this, I am getting on birth control this week)
Try not to worry! Look at it this way, either you will get your period to know for sure, or you will take a test to know for sure. Just wait it out!