Hi i am a 13 year old male. I have not been able to get a erection could this be erectile dysfunction. It all started when i started taking acidophilus for my cold. My mom just lost her job and i am wondring if stress could be part of it. That was my first time taking acidophilus for anything. PLEASE HELP!!! (also the dorsal vein on the top of my penis is move able side to side) please help. Thank you so much!

P.S i can get a erection if i masterbate but its not a full one. And i can still ejaqulate

Medication can have an adverse (Bad) Effect on your erections. I would say just give it some time and you should be back to normal. Try not to masterbate so much. I know its hard to not want to, but just let your manhood rest.

Thank you so much that helps alot! Its starting to come back i just try not to think of it.

Hey it has been a couple of weeks now and i still have not been able to get a erection like i used to. Do you think this could be serious?