So i've just turned 14 and my penis hasnt grown at all. Or if it has, the growth is very minimal. I know I'm young, but I've had pubic hair for about a year and I read that your penis is supposed to start growing before pubic hair appears, so Im kind of nervous.

Is this normal? I mean this is pretty embarrassing. I know I'm only 14 but my penis hasnt grown at all yet and I only probably have 3-4 more years of puberty.

It's normal.

Everyone develops differently. Some guys get "big" early. Others get "big" later. You are developing, that's the important thing. Don't be nervous.

Your penis can continue to grow into your early 20's.

Hope it helps.

Normal Length for a 13 to 14 year old  Boy

Length
Around 1.5'' to 2'' flaccid (non erect) (4 - 5 cm)
Before puberty, between 2'' and 4'' (erect) (5 - 10 cm).
During your puberty growth spurt, maybe 4'' - 5'' (10 - 13 cm).
It will keep growing through puberty and until you are 19 to 20-years-old.

Circumference (around)

Around 2.9'' (7.6 cm)

Is your penis smiler then this chart if so please send me an e -mail and i can help you more
thanks,s
Have good Day

J-Save

Actually I just measured my penis and its almost exactly 4 inches erect. A little longer. When flaccid it's 2.5 inches. And I havent hit my growth spurt yet.

Huh, I've never actually measured it before, I just thought that it looked below average size for my age.

Im 13 and a half and I'm going through that to. I can't even ejaculate. well, a drop and its only half the time. but my pubic hair and my penis aren't growing at all since the past 2 or 3 years. my mom said that I'm stoping during puberty. but i don't really know.

Hi Max,

Give your body some time. You are changing and everyone develops at different rates.

You are definitely in puberty.

Hang in there.

Hey, I'm 14 and my penis is about 4 inches. I have a lot of hair and can masturbate a lot. In the gym locker room my friends always get naked and there penis are huge, and I think mine is small for my age; help

Hi Guest, You're normal. Remember, you are seeing your penis from a different angle than you see your friends. You're also growing.

Besides, there is a lot of variation when penises aren't erect.  It's all normal.

Hang in there.

Ur gay fr

Mine is smaller than the chart

Same and I’m 15, what’s your size?

I'm 14 and my penis about 3 inches idk if that's normal. I mean like I have a little pit hair and pubetic is long onlysome places

Hi i am turning 15 this year an my penis when it is erect it is about 11cm and non erect it is about 8cm

Is it normal

Why would you look