i was also wondering if masterbating would make it grow faster because a friend told me if u masterbate u will stop growing sooner is that true?

Masturbation has nothing to do with the size of your penis. Let me till you that you're still young and you don't need to think about your penis's size.
What's important is you can have an erection ... That's it ... Don't worry yourself about anything .. and also don't ask your friends, they may give you bad info.
The average size when it's erect is 9 to 14 cm

Brooo i'm 13 Black Male My Penis is 8 inches Long i started Masturbation at 7..

When I was 11 I masturbated a lot and my penis did not stop growing. You have nothing to worry about if you arent growing yet, and you can continue masturbating as much as you want as long as you don't hurt yourself. It is normal, as I was 3" when I was 11 and now I am 5" at 16 years old.

I'm 15 nd my penis is 7 1/2 inches is somethin rong wit me

yea, theres something wrong, you was born lucky.

im 15 now and im about 4 and a half or 5

well jacob, you are in that normal range and just touching average. how long has it been since you first seen pubic hair?

Wait does it matter how long it's been since you've seen pubic hair

From that point you can get an idea how far developed they should be. You can only estimate since everyone developes at different speeds but it is an important piece of imformation.

i think i started seeing pubic hair when i had just turned 14 and now i have alot down there and im just now starting to grow facial hair at 15

so its only been about a year or so? youre developing pretty quickly then.

No if you masterbate your penis will grow normaly or even grow longer that it origanaly would. I'm 14 and I masterbate 3 to 5 times a day and my penis is 7.5in long so I wouldn't wory I would continue to masterbate.

I agree that's what happened in my case too.

I'm 14 white male. My penis at erection is 7', is that normal for my age?