hi,iam i just turned 15 and i think i have man boobs.not really to the extent where they look like girl boobs but just enough to bother me.iam 6 foot 3 and weigh 218 pounds,i dont think thats overweight.i tend to wear more than one shirt just because i feel that it makes them less noticable.now i wanna know how to get rid of them.i played basketball for my highschool team and lowered my weight to 210 and did not notice any breast size reduction,so do any of you have any good exercise routines on how to get rid of them

Loads of men have these so dont worry. I would get down the gym and ask what good chest excersises are.maybe get a chest expander (is it called bullworker aswell?).

you should get up in the morning early and try all types of press-ups. Like you i played basket ball and it did not help. Do not eat anything and spread your hands wide and presss you can do it between chairs too..
when you are used do press in afternoon too.....

I am 17, and very tall (taller than you) and slim, and also suffer from this.

Man Boobs are not allways caused by being fat, but are caused by some sort hormonal change.

Gynaecomastia is the real name, It is where small/large lumps grow under the nipple. I also wear 2 shirts, or baggy cloths to cover up, and im very self conciece around others.

Here is a little quote from a website

"Gynaecomastia is an enlargement of the male breast as a result of an abnormal increase in the glandular tissue. It is quite common affecting an estimated 40-60% of men in varying degrees, for men who feel self-conscious about their appearance surgery to reduce the breast can help."

Enjoy the info.

You can wear Underarmor that's what I do and when I suck it in it looks like I have pecks through my shirt.