Hi im a girl, and i want bigger boobs. I wear 34B. Im not really interested in plastic surgery or any of that just tips. I've looked at some of these post's and some say rub your boobs with lotion counter-slockwise and i did that but i don't this its working.

Help!

Health Guru
There is no actual proven method to major your breasts bigger naturally.
Cosmetically there are risks involved.
There are nothing wrong with your breasts 34B is a nice size. There are a lot me men out there who love smaller breasts hun :-)

I've tried using the whole lotion thing, and I found some improvement over the course of five weeks. However, be careful not to use it every night as it can cause your chest to break out. I have heard that you can exercise to boost whatever breasts you do have. Try searching for some good pectoral exercises.

Health Guru
With exercise you only build up the muscle behind the breast and can make then even smaller

You can just ask your boyfriend to play with them and the fat will stretch making them bigger trust me I did this to mine with my boyfriend