Hi, I have one problem which is rather complicated for every male. I have man boobs syndrome. I can't tell you how awful it looks on me. I am not too fat but I think that every thing I eat sticks to my boobs. I have tried to do push ups but it doesn't make it better. What can I do?

I know how embarrassing it can be. I had the same trouble before I have started to go to the gym. You must know that at home and by yourself you will not accomplish anything. You should go to the gym and take the instructor or at least go with some friend to make it more interesting. Bench press and all kind of workouts will help you but only if you do it regularly and if you give yourself some time. I had seen some improvement after 4 months.

I also understand how embarrassed you might feel. My son had a BAD case of man boobs (Gynecomastia). He and I spent months of time and hundreds of dollars trying to figure out what was causing his problem and how to get rid of his man boobs. We've put together a little web page that summarizes the things we've learned. I'm sure you'll find something there that will help you to lose your man boobs. It's http://www.LoseTheManBoobsNow.com .

Best regards,
Ray