Hi! I have big breasts, and large areola. I always thought that my body is beautiful. Recently, something very unpleasant happened to me. One man sad me that he hate big areola, and that they are very unattractive for every man. What is your experience with that?

I large areolas and I haven’t any problem whit that. It’s individual. Something beautiful for someone can be ugly for another. Your body is still beautiful. I suggested you to find another man. Don’t let that that experience bothers you a lot. Everything natural is beautiful.

Large breasts with large areolas (the larger the better) = perfection

I disagree with the generalization of larger areolas on large breasts are unattractive to all men... for me it is a wonderful stimulator I prefer large areolas and or large breasts. Stimulation of areolas especially large ones is very much a turn on especially if they a re sensitive. Just my 2 cents worth.

I love large areolas. For anyone to say that all men don't like them is crazy. I love a natural breast and i prefer a large areola. Be proud of your breasts. Trust me , There are plenty men who would love them. There is nothing better than a confident woman . best to you.

Large areolas are extremely erotic. To believe otherwise is simply unmasculine in my opinion. Just as the majority of men prefer large breasts, many would prefer large nipples as well.

If you have large areolas, you should definitely be proud of this uniqueness and rest assured that there are many many men out there who will be extremely turned on by this asset!

Hope this helps!

I am a 20 year old male, and I too find larger areolas to be a very big turn on. That guy speaks for no man ( or next to no one ).

I don't believe that every guys sees them as a turnoff. I have large areola's and my boyfriend never has a problem with them. He acutally loves them, so not every guy thinks of them as a turnoff.

dont worry about it love!! the guy's off his head, he does'nt know what he's missing

edited by moderator**emails not allowed

MOST MEN LOVE BIG AEREOLAS. ESPECIALLY IF *******. DON'T CHANGE THEM.

**edited by moderator**

what are areola ? Hope they mean nipples...

***Response from moderator: Yes, it's the area that surrounds the actual nipple, usually darker brown than the skin covering the breast.) ***

you know, i have big areolas from having my son.. yes I think they look bad, but thats because im still not used to the change.. however, i have not had one complaint in real life..

mine also don't consume my entire breasts though.. but they are about the size of a bottom of a popcan when not hard..

when hard they are about the size of a toonie.

if a guy doesnt like it he can hit the road. Everyone has their flaws.. and frankly id rather have large areola's than tits that sag to my belly button, or are 2 sizes different.

I've been married for 18 years to a large breasted woman with REALLY big aeroalas, not only do i like them, every man that see's them thru a shirt or when they're hard she has every man and woman looking . So don't be imbarressed.

Others are into something different.

Feel proud. I have often wondered if men found mine too big but all men I have asked (even ones not trying to get laid) have gotten hard looking!!!!!

hello..
i am 14 years old and i have fairly large breasts,, about a b sometimes c cup. i have areolas that are about the same size as the bottom of a regular sized drinking glass. i am very self-concious about this,, and people (guys in particular) have rudely commented on them.. my self-esteem is lowered every time i think about it. i think big areolas don't look good and i was thinking of surgery,, but i don't know. is there any other way besides surgery that i could do something about it,, or make them smaller ? i need an honest opinion..