I have small boobs. so I am body concuss, I know there is a disoreder where you hate every thing about yourself but I know I dont have that. and I have always been made fun of for my small boobs. I try to think it's perfectly fine but all the girls in my class are b-c cups and I'm the only one with an a cup and sometimes it gets so bad I cry and I always say "it's because your italian and almost all Italians have small boobs" nope all the italian girls in my family have big boobs. so my point is what can I do to help and yes I have tried push up bras and I will NOT stuff. help me please

mornin akward, I have had a small chest all my life. My mom had torpedoes, her mom didn't, my second child (female) has large breasts to as she must take after my mom. My 3rd child, (female) flat as a board and my 4th, also a girl, big boobs as well. It seems to skip every other generation.  For a long time i was very consious of my less than perfect bosom, but i managed to live thru it, just like you will.

I came into some money a while back and briefly considered a boob job, but i didn't. I thought of a hundred other things that i could do with it. I am sure you are a beautiful girl and i know, at your age, looks are important, i was your age at one time. But take what you have and embrace it and be proud of it.

It won't make you feel better to know that you are able to wear some fashions that a large busted girl can't, nor will you feel better to know that you won't be plagued with back aches and horrible bra strap marks. It won't make you feel better knowing that when your an older women, your boobs won't be hanging down to your knees. None of that advice sounded comforting to me at the time either.

You can firm them up and appear a bit larger if you lift hand weights, breasts are muscle and tissue, you can build muscle but obviously not tissue. When you get older and to the age of consent, you could always look into breast enhancement surgery. If this bothers you that much there is no sense to become depressed and sad if there is something you can do to make yourself feel better. Breast augmentation is not a crime and it's not bad at all. My sister in law was blessed with a chest so tiny she didn't even need to wear a bra. She had breast augmentation when she turned 18 and has been happy ever since. I don't condone having a doctor hack into your body to give a women something that God sort of forgot about, but if it makes one happy and secure and confident, then why not?

But you really don't need to do that, i'm just making a suggestion to you.

Enjoy them!!!!!!!!1

You WILL find a man who loves tiny boobs ---------------- my wife did.:-)

Hey, at least you probably have no problem at all finding shirts that fit right. I have a rather small frame but was "blessed" with C cups.. which are a little big for my frame. Small shirts tend to be too tight in the boob area, but Medium shirts tend to be too wide in the shoulder area. So, nothing to worry about in my opinion. Small boobs have their advantages.

i am 18 years old, i waited since i was 13 when i got my period to see if any breast changes would occur, but they dont grow! im worry im not even a 34A, this is so weird i think i have delayed puberty, i do feel sometimes the pain or those symptoms when the breast is growing but i just feel it they have not change since i was 14, my period its so irregular..anyone know what is happening with me? or can recommend me what specialist should i go to see my problem?

It might have something to do with your weight. I have the same problem and I think it's because of how much I weigh. I'm 17 and I haven't notice any change in my body. My periods are also irregular which doesn't help my case; It make the process of developing slower. I've gained a bit more weight and I can see the change.

Awkward Questions I wouldn't care if you had small boobs I'm sure your very beautiful and have a great personality

your fine you look i bet they look great na even better you look fine dosent matter about tits its all about that bootie but no you look great how you are