Hey everyone, new to this site but I'm loving it already. Anyway, I have a real big problem here. For about 2 years now, I've suffered with a little weight problem. I'm a chunky guy and I hate to say it but that's keeping me away from girls and I hate it. I have little man boobs and I NEED THEM GONE. I'm 15 and this is really the start of where things get a little more sexual, and i hate the fact that I feel like girls can see my man boobs. I need help losing them, any ideas or people who have had them?

Hi, I think that the best way to get rid of your man boobs is to do some exercises that will burn fat in that area. Running 3 times a week is your best option to start from. There are only phew things that are better than running when you talk about burning fat. It might be boring but if you run for 3 times per week for 1 hour your boobs will be gone in no time.

Other thing you could do is to do pushups at home. Pushups are really good for your breasts and they will help burn that extra fat from your chest. Just keep in mind that it takes some time for the results to see but I think you should notice the results within the first month. Hope this helps and keep up the good work.