Im 16yrs old. my height is 5 feet 1 inch and I weigh 46kgs which is normal for my height but the problem is I HAVE HUGE BOOBs and it makes me sick!. these big boobs make me look fat and there are alot of things i cannot wear because i dunt want to luk sexy and vulgar.
I knw my boobs increased because of masterbation cause naturally i was supp to have small ones cuz my mom had small boobs.
Is there any chance that my boobs can reduce in size if i dunt masterbate for the rest of my life nd neva have sex! or is there any other way my boobs can reduce.

i dont think you cant reduce size

Hun, Genetics play a huge role, not just your direct mom but From both sides. In my family both sides of my family have the big boob gene, but not for me. Mine is related to hormone issues, I deal with it. But Yours aren't necessarily a problem, just unfortunate for you. Believe me, having big boobs wont make you look fat on your tiny little frame, they just look like...Big Boobs, thats it.

And The size of your breasts are not at all related to masturbation. you can cross that off the list, you have been dealt a genetic deck of cards and fortunate (or unfortunate) for you, one of those cars was a calling for big breasts. There is nothing you can do, naturally. In the future you can definetly look up such plastic surgery procedures, but thats just an option. That I don't recommened, but its there if you HAVE to.

I'm sorry your dealing with this...but atleast you have them, many people have a problem with finding clothes that are suited to a girl with no or small breasts....believe me!

Good Luck

-Canadian Girl

I understand where you are coming from. Huge breasts are annoying, discomforting, seem in the way all the time, affect every activity, and they can even affect your self esteem by making you feel fatter than you are. They suck.
Masturbation..there's no conclusive evidence for that theory to date. So I'd definitely keep that up, and have all the safe sex you want.
You should find better types of clothing to wear, like a platex bra to make your boobs look smaller and better shirts that flaunt your figure not your boobs. Assuming that you are having issues with self image due to this boob problem. You'll need to experiment with different clothes on your own <or with a friend for another opinion> so you can get the look that you are looking for. Everyone has a different body. You could get them reduced with surgery. That would seem more practical. Money could be an issue. If not, go for it.
If you lose weight, your boobs shrink. Boobs are made of fat mostly so you could try cardiovascular exercise to elevate the metabolism and burn fat. Run, bike, all that. And eat healthy.

And then there's this website I came across once. You might like it.:

of course, it may be a scam so run it by some other people like a friend or a parent. Look at the terms and all that fun stuff. I don't want you to get screwed over. Just telling you what is out there.

And about that previous reply: "Hun". that's so arrogant. Who says that?

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I'm sorry...ganesa? but I wasn't trying to be arrogant at all, I was trying to sound some what comforting...I wasn't being defensive by any means, Sorry...guess I wont do that again!

BTW...I think there are alot worse comments said on this board, that just saying such a thing....But I'll keep that in mind for next time.

-Canadian Girl.

For 16yo with large breasts.

I don't think masturbation causes big breasts any more than it causes boys to go blind. How many boys do you know who have eyesight problems that showed up right after they learned what they could do with their toy? I bet most of the boys you meet, suddenly develop pretty good eyesight. It's in the design. Males are designed to notice the features that make you female. If you think about it, I bet you notice the things that make them male too. Don't deny yourself one of the greatest the joys of life, thinking it might make them go away.

Please don't hide from life just because you have large breasts.
Although you didn't say it, I guess you are getting negative comments to make you feel the way you do.
It's hard to believe what jerks some teenage boys and men, can be and the mean things they say to or about girls for all kinds of reasons that only they know.

Being in my 60s I've had the chance to observe quite a bit over the years. Most women I know with large breasts have more complaints about the physical discomfort. There just doesn't seem to be a way to make a bra to hold up that weight using straps that cut into your shoulders without causing pain, along with the strain on the back.

A good friend of mine was a bartender, (one of the best) at an upscale restaurant and she had fun with her large breasts. She got quite a kick out of the stupid stares and reactions she got from some male customers at the bar and she certainly did her part to encourage it. She wore tops that displayed all the cleavage she could. Not wide so she displayed a lot of breast, just cut way down and under. Her demeanor was nothing but lady like and she didn't tolerate any crude talk.

Looking sexy and attractive is not the same as looking vulgar.

If they really bother you, you can always get them surgically reduced, but think seriously about why you want to.

For Canadian Girl:

Hun,
I thought "Hun" was a warm way of addressing her. I didn't see it as arrogant. I guess it's all in how we see things.

wow umm sorry to say but masterbation does not make your boobs grow like that if that were true everybody would have boobs as big as yours, i mean ive been masterbating since i was 11, im 19 now and im only a 36b so that is definitely not true! and it doesnt matter that your mom has small boobs you can still grow big ones, as for me i am the opposite my mom, sister, and aunts are all c/d cups except for me, so its just the way you are im sorry that it bothers you so much but im sure that you will grow to like them and dont worry you dont need to look too sexy at 16 anyways too many pervs out there that like to take advantage of young girls, goodluck

Celebrity
Hey.

I agree - there is no way this problem is connected to masturbation... which is a normal "process" and pls do not feel guilty or anything because you masturbate ... everyone does it ... OK?

When you get a bit older, and if you still think this is a problem - you can get them 'reduced'... just as well most girls get bigger breasts, you can get smaller, and basically the problem solved...

In the meantime.. you can "hide" big breast with the way you dress... OK?
Here are some tips for example:
- wear V-collar and never round one (round collars increase the size of breasts...)
- avoid high or round collars - they make even the tinniest woman with big breast look bulky
- wear one colored tops, or if wearing straps for example- wear a combination that is darker over breasts (for example black over
- breasts, and brighter color on the stomach etc.)..
- wear wrap-over tops
- by all means avoid pockets or any kind of details in the chest area
- avoid sleeveless tops/dresses

Hope this helps...
[/enc]

Celebrity
And I agree with CanadianGirl and njoyinglife "hun" was sort of sweet and comforting... it was by no means arrogant... but ... yeah... the way people see things...

I call everyone hun. It's just how we talk in the South, and I don't mean anything by it. But I know it's got a different connotation up north. I feel bad that you are ashamed of your boobs. Your breast size has nothing to do with masturbation, so feel free to continue doing that. Now as for your breasts, you can have them reduced. I would talk to your doctor about it and get a consultation. Have you talked to a doctor about it at all?

I also have big boobs and they can be very difficult some times because they can cause you pain and prevent you from doing some things but you just have to learn to love them. I love mine and i wouldn't trade them for the world! Instead of thinking negative thoughts about them, think positive :-) You have what some women would kill to have! So enjoy them :-)

I think you should stop worrying over the size of your breasts. It is a very attractive thing to have and will not make you look fat, so long as you wear clothes which display your chest. This is not being vulgar or anything like that as long as you respect yourself.

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**
Please read our Terms of Use

big boobs are da bomb and a veeeeeeeeeerry RARE thing in this world

have big boobs and have anyone you want

hey there. I'm turning 15 in a few months and I also have big breasts. I wear a 36B bra. I used to think that masturbation is one of the causes but I doubt it. I don't masturbate that frequently and I still have big boobs. I only masturbate like once or twice a month. I never had sex. I also think that soy milk kinda increases breast size, but i'm not sure with that. anyone can clear that up? becuz i used to drink lots of soy milk at school when I was 13 and now i'm turning 15 and I have huge breasts. My older sister also have huge boobs but not as huge as mine. My mom has smaller boobs.

And does rubbing your breasts makes it bigger? I heard it recently and maybe thinking that it may be the reason. I sometimes masturbate also rubbing my boobs. Don't judge me but honestly, I had been doing some cybersex lately and i do a lot of rubbing on my boobs and nips. So that could be one.

-aussiegirl

If it feels good