The other day my mom discovered a lump on my(7 mnth) baby girl chest (under her nipple on her right side) I try not to worry because when she was a month she had lumps on her chest and my friend who had a baby told me it was due me breast feeding and i passed harmones to my baby, but i stop breast feeding a while ago and now the lump is back but only on one side, its the size of a skittle and it do not seem painful but I'm not sure. Have anyone ever experienced this with their baby ?

I have noticed a skittle sized lump just under the skin on the left side of my 10 month old baby's bell too. I took her to her pediatrician and she told me to keep an eye on it and we are looking to schedule an appointment with a specialist. I do not know what it is....

I discovered a lump on my 1 month old son. I asked my wife to examine it and asked if she had ever seen or felt it before. She replied that it was new as well. It seems to have developed over night and she stopped breast feeding about weeks ago. Naturally we are concerned that it may not be the typical lump or lumps associated with the hormones in breast milk. Does anyone have any clue as to how long they take to manifest and when they disappear?

baby girl 5 months old.
I discovered a pea size hard lump under my baby girls left nipple, it doesnt seem to bother her though. But im so worried about it, taking her to the doctor tomorrow.

Hi - About 2 months ago I found a pea size lump beneath my little girl's left nipple. The pediatrician said to watch it and if no signs of further puberty were seen that it was probably nothing to be concerned with. It has now grown to the size of a dime. It does not seem to cause her any pain. The doctor still says to watch it. I don't know if this answer is good enough for me. There are so many weird and uncommon diseases out there these days it seems! Has me freaked out! Has anyone else had similiar experiences?

I noticed on lump on my 7month old girl on the nipple of her right breast. She has had it now for a little over a month. I took her to see the doctor and they told me not to worry about it. I did breastfeed but stopped at 3month old. The doctors tried to tell me it was my hormones after that long I don't think so. I think its starting to get bigger. I am trying to get her to another doctor. Has anybody have this problem?

Children can get breast cysts. These feel like firm (but not too hard) lumps behind the nipple. They are filled with fluid and are usually benign. Cancer of the breast is very rare in children.

The breast cyst will usually disappear by itself but this may take months to years. Occasionally, a breast cyst will get infected.

See your doctor if:

the skin over the lump becomes red or warm
there is discharge from the breast
your toddler is unwell

Babies can get breast cysts. These feel like firm (but not too hard) lumps behind the nipple. They are filled with fluid and are usually benign. Cancer of the breast is very rare in children.

See your doctor if:

there is discharge from the breast
your baby is unwell

hi, my 13 month old daughter has a large lump on her left breast.. im really worried as its semms to be getting bigger... would this be a breast cyst?

my baby is 16 months and i've found a bump too on her right nipple, its clear no redness or anything, im so worried, wondering its due to breast feeding but i stopped breast feeding her when she was about 5 & 1/2 months. i cant really find anything on the web that makes any sence, and i have to wait until the weekend is over till i call a doctor. crapp

Hey i am 14 years old and I have always ha a lumpnonnthe left side of my chest. As have grown So has it it doesn't cause any pain but it's just embarrassing. I have to wear jumpers on hot daysntoncover it up. I know inshouldnt care what people think but I cannot help it. Anyway I don't know the medical term but it's more commonly know asnpenguin chest a eschewing gene which makes the left side of your chestnstick out. I might be having N operation soon thogh where they break the ribs back into place. Ask your doctor about it because if you find out when you are younger you can have a brace which stops it from growing so big . In terms Of six imagine a breast in he middle of your chest. I can upload a picture of what it is like now if that would help

my baby girl had a lump since she was a month old and now she is 11months and she still has it on upper nipple on the left i am so worried can someone tell me please what is it

Dianne wrote:

tiny wrote:

i have a 7 month old son he had a lump like that for a month took too the docter said it was nothing serious also then i went to lachildren hospital and it was a mass said it was nothing but then he had to get sugery again then found out it was cancerous you can never be to careful please get a second opinion your childs health may depend on it