im 17. the other day i noticed a small scab on my nipple. it hurt and it caused pain throughout my breast. it kept hurting so i put some peroxide on it to kill any germs and it got white and p***y ((i believe peroxide is supposed to do that though)) i put a bandaid on it and the next day took the band aid off. the scab came off and left an open wound, with a yellow looking like discharge i guess you would call it. i put more peroxide on it, it fizzed white again, i wiped it clean and put another band aid on. i change the bandaid daily and continue to treat it with peroxide. the sore is still there though, hasnt dried up, or scabbed back over. will this heal? or is something seriously wrong? please help. i cant talk to any friends or family and im too afraid to go see a docter. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi Nicole. I think that if you have a sore that won't heal that it is a good idea to see a doctor about it as soon as you can because it will not get better if you don't. I'm not entirely sure what it is. It could be some irritation rubbing you because of your bra or something like that. Ignoring this problem won't make it go away though, and I am sure that if you see the doctor that you will get better soon. Does that sound like a good plan? Keep me posted!

well yeah i was afraid see a doctor is the only answer i would get =\\
i have severe anxiety and doctors set it off majorly.
not only that, but i cant see a doctor without parental permission ((and i cant personally afford it without my parents either))
i was really hoping someone would have some sort of idea =((
as stupid as it may sound... i honestly probably wont see a doctor over it.
but thanks though =))

Have you tried to leave it like that for a day or two with out peroxide? Maybe peroxide is not letting it heal on it self. Try to put a band aid with out anything and leave it for a day or two. If someone else has some advice it would be nice to share.

thank you soo much. thats a good idea. and i didnt even consider that. i will try. =))

You are welcome. I'm not really sure that this will work. If in any case this does not work I would also give you advice to go to see a doctor. I wouldn't like to scare you, but these kind of thing sometimes can turn up to be cancer.
I would really like that this works, and that you don't need to go to see a doctor.
Best of luck.

Now that the bandaid thing has been done for a few days, i would leave it off for a while and let the air get at it. The air will help dry it and promote faster healing. Sounds like it was a pimple of sorts and could have popped on it's own with the help of your bra rubbing against it. When a pimple is squeezed yellow or off white "stuff" comes out, sounds about the same.

thanks. the whole not adding peroxide helped its already looking better and now im gonna try the no bandaid thing. i really hope this works. thank you all so much =))

Well thank you for updating us with this. I'm very glad that your scab is healing. Try leaving it like that, and if there is any possibility try to leave it opened as much as you can. (You don't need to go publicly with your breast naked). :-) Just kidding. I hope this will go away very soon.
Keep us updated on your progress.

I'm really glad to hear that worked for you! I know that I may post about going to the doctor a lot but you know, they see lots of problems and it's not unusual having problems like what you described. Let us know if you're all the way back to normal, okay?

thank you all so much. =)) everything is perfectly normal again =D

Hi Nicole,
It is very nice of you to give us an info about your condition. I'm really glad that we were able to be helpful.
I hope that you will stick around and see other topics. There is so many interesting things here. Hope to hear from you again soon.

everything is back to normal. thanks!

Nicole58 wrote:

everything is back to normal. thanks!

I am so happy to hear that! I know that it can be difficult when you have a health issue. If you ever have any others, feel free to come back if you ever need help. ;) Thanks!