Hi... I am 26 years old and not married. I have wart like skin on my right nipple from past 2 years or more I think...and recently I noticed there is another wart like skin appearing on same right nipple....What it could be?? Is it normal to have this.....?? :S

I also have pimples on my left breast...on aerola....right beside my nipple I have a bit large pimple and around nipples I have tiny pimples. I have this from 3 or 4 years. Today I noticed these pimples have turned white...........and there is a new pimple on aerola (not near to nipple)...... I am worried what it could be....... :( Can anyone please tell me........... :(

And, just a FYI...... I have irregular menstrual cycle from past 3 years....and harmonal imbalance due to which I have hair on my lower face, chest.....im on homeo treatment for irregular menstrual cyle/harmonal imbalance....

We have the same condition, I'm also 26 years old and not yet married,.I have a wart like skin on my right nipple, I'm confused and don't know what to do.Maybe its time to go to a doctor for a medical check up,. good luck for us!