i'm sixteen.. 5'6" 113 lbs and am not sexually active but I missed my period this month. This is the first time I have ever missed it. I was in spain last month when I had my period and since then I am 98% sure I've never had sex (I was at a discotec in spain and got tipsy and made out with boys) But I'm pretty sure it never got farther than a kiss. Can anyone help explain the reason for me missing my period please? thank you so much! I'm going crazy and this is not something I can talk to my mom about!!

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

If you didn't have sex or came into any contact where sperm met your vagina...you're not pregnant.. it's very common for your periods to skip when you're a teenager. mine stopped completely for a year and a half when i was 15 and i've had one or two periods a year since then and i'm about to be 21.

it's nothing to be afraid to tell your mom about it's completely normal and if she doubts you, any doctor she brings you too will tell her the same.

Hello eveyone...i m 22 yrs old and i hv a bf.. My periods are mostly irregular for 1 or 1 1/2 months.. Now from 2mnths i never got my periods and on 19 sep my bf only touches his penis with my sexual part but not inside and sperm is not in contact with my vagina. He only fingured in and he clean his sperm with cloth and he never touch his penis while sperm or when he clean the sperm with cloth...now on 26 sep 2months complete and i never got my periods..so tell my friends is i m pregnant ??plzz reply..

Hi hun. This is completely normal, and expected with you being so underweight! You're kinda tall for a younger girl and being so light will cause complications. Missing periods while being so underweight is normal, but not healthy. This WILL cause problems later in life when you actually want to get pregnant. I know for a fact because I was the same when I was younger. Tall and skinny and missing periods. Now I can't have children. Try to gain a bit of weight, it'll help.