You're reading this title and thinking- "She's an id**t". But I'm sure all of you would have experienced the complete lack of sensibility that can occur when a thought plants itself into your head. I have previously never even thought there could be a remote chance that I could become pregnant- I have never had intercourse. My boyfriend and I have touched each other and are very close, but we have never gone that far. But recently I have been feeling sick, my period (I think) was due around nowish and has not come and I am tired. Also, about a week ago, I thought my period had come because there was light spotting in my underwear. So I put in a tampon, but when I went to change it, there was only a light amount of brown on it. All of the spotting was a brown colour lasted about 1-2 days. So, is there a chance I am pregnant? He has ejaculated numerous times and I have a feeling that maybe some of it got onto his hand before he (sorry to be blunt) fingered me. I am worried sick- I am not ready for a baby, which is why I have put of having intercourse because of the small risk. Even though we love each other very much, neither of us is finacially or emotionally ready for a baby. So, please don't say "You're being silly". Please help.
Thankyou.

I feel so sorry for you. You have really done nothing wrong or been stupid.
I'm not sure. The possibly is small, but still there.
Have you taken a home pregnancy test? This would be a good way to put your mind at ease or to find out. Also, were you using any means of contraception at the time?
Best wishes. I hope it's just a scare.

It doesn't sound like you could be.
What are some other symtoms that you are experiencing?

If you are just worried try not to stress yourself out too much because this delays your period.
Take a pregnancy test after about 1 week and if it's negative and no period still then take another one.

Thankyou so much. I think I am worrying myself so much I am feeling sick, if you know what I mean.
I took a test, but it didn't work- I was only meant to check the results after a blue line appeared in a window, but it never did. I'll try again in a few days if I still have not got my period.
Thankyou. Your kind words really helped. Heaps. :-) <3

It's no problem! :-)
Even if a little bit of ejaculation went in... There would only be a 1% chance of pregnancy or less and that would decrease if you weren't ovulating.
I think you're just worried and it's delaying your actual period.