Hey everyone, I'm posting this from my phone as I comfortably lay on my sofa :P I'm 16 years old, and I got my tonsils removed ONLY because of some chronic tonsil stones. I've never experienced tonsilitis, chronic sore throats or anything of the sort. My tonsil stones were just so bad, I had to get em out of there. So I went into the surgery expecting the worse, and I was rewarded with even worse. Turns out I have a very rare condition that stops my body from properly reversing the effects of anesthesia. I was paralyzed for half an hour while I was still awake, and suffered a minor seizure due to lack of oxygen. Most terrifying moment of my life. Anyway, now I'm on day 3 of my recovery, and here is how things are turning out for me: Oxycodone is the best thing that's ever happened to me. It relieves almost all throat pain and puts me to sleep instantly. I love it. It also makes me unusually extroverted...day 1 of the recovery my girlfriend came to check up on me and I fell asleep on hr lap while saying the cutest things. I'm in a lot of pain and the only thing that's really been helping is my medication. Without it, id probably have given up by now.

Watch taking that kind of medication for too long. It is VERY addictive! Just saying.....