Im 17 years old and i have got myself addicted to OC. I do not get percribed them, i am an abuser =/. I was wondering if theres anyway for me to not feel these withdrawls w/o getting a oc or a suboxin? i am trying really hard to stop but there always around me and its hard to stop because i get so sick when i dont have them. Theres these pills for sale where i live that if you take them you wont get sick. its called suboxin (may be spelt wrong) but thats the oney way i dont get sick

Lets just call this a cry for help.... i am really looking for some advice, help, or just somone to talk to about my OC problem. Everytime i try to post about my problems not 1 person comments. I have tried making a new username and even bought a premium acount but still noone will reply to my post of me being 17 and addicted to oxy... I relapced today.... it all started when i woke up and saw only 2 veiws and no relays on my post which the 2 veiws were me.... So i kindof relized that noone had any hope for me so i called up my dealer and bought 3 80mg Oxycotins for $95 and i am almost finished with the second. I have a really bad problem and before i eat this last 80 whole im gunna give this post 1 more hour for somone to reply with some help or advice. I am in constant tears because i am such a junky and im only 17 years old :-( This is my last call for help and im giving it 1 hour and after that i guess its over for me >:(

please get help NOW...dont waste another dime on that stuff...get into a rehab...they will help...a friend of mine did for oxycotin and it helped and he is fine, not that he doesn't struggle ...he was on sebutex (spelling?) for sometime after and got him thru the withdrawls...so dont wait another second...go for help cause i really dont think you can do it on your own...so do you hear me?? GO GET THE HELP YOU NEED NOW...call a rehab near your or call your regular dr. to get the info you need...

by the way...i made it before your hour was up so please listen to what i am saying...

I have thought about rehab but i cant give up that kind of time. Im still a kid i got school and friends i cant leave that all behind. But i dont know if i can leave this habbit behind either. Well since somone actully listened to me i am gunna try to listen back so i flushed my last $30 OC 80 down the drain and my dealer is on his way to my house with a bottle of 30 sebutex and im gunna try to kick the habit. I told him not to sell to me if i call him but he told me that if i am offering him money then he aint gunna say no so i just need to find somone that i can talk to everyday to make sure im staying clean but thats hard since i dont have any friends. Thanks for replying to my post even though u prolly wont even go back to this site since you got the help you needed but i dont really blame you. You prolly got better things to do then to help a youg rich drug addict like me. But im gunna try to kick this habbit

in one breath you say you got friends and in another you say you dont...if u have friends...enlist their help, at least one anyway...and your dealer...loose his phone number..even tho i know if u want the drugs you can always find them...how about parents? or an adult you can trust...i understand about not wanting to spend time in rehab but giving up 2 weeks or so is better than giving up on your life...you have the rest of it in front of you...and why the attitude that no one cares about you...that i got my answer and i wouldn't be back here to read more...why are you so cold...just because i had one reply from you doesn't mean that i got the answer i needed either...i still have a road in front of me...i have kids one is your age..they need me too...i would love to help you thru this if I can, i try and check my computer everyday but if a day goes by that you dont hear from me DONT GIVE UP...please...do it for yourself...not anyone but YOU...

also, how about a counselor at school to help you? there is help out there if you really want it...so go seek it!

so where are you today? what is going on with you?

hey I know what your going through i got addicted to heroin and oxy then was switched to methadone, then to suboxin im on my 2nd day of no subs dont feal great but dont feal terrible, just scared. take my advice kid just get off the oxy just say f**k it and lock your self in a room for 4 of five days. youll come out a new man. thats what im doing right now.....

Hi i know exactly how you feel. I am also 17 and in the same position of always having it around and wanting to stop.

dang your 20 now how weird would it be to see you post again on this 3 years later im in the same boat at 18 started when i was 17 loved the high loved it all now im in cold sweats i hurt im sick but this is my second day quitting with no help i just wont stop sweating that what bugs me and i hurt so incredibly bad