Ive been on 16 mgs of suboxone for almost a year. Ive also been on benzos for 16 yrs. I have no place to live right now and I cant wean myself? I also have no money for a private facility and the state run places only hold you for 7 days, is that long enough to get out and function??? I also have generalize anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, panic disorder and depression. Go into a phychiatric unit??? Help! Thankyou!

The height of the withdrawal symptoms would occur during the first seven days, normally. However, because of your other problems, I would advise you to go to a medical facility. You suggested a psych unit. This might be a good idea, as long as it is a reputable one. If I were you, I would not try to do it alone. I hope that you have had success with this problem since you made this post. Please let me know how you are doing.

i use to be addicted to herion and some other stuff. iv struggled with it over 12 years. iv never been able to stay sober longer then the length of a jail sentece of a rehab in-patient. i finally got clean and stayed clean for a year now ( no jail or rehab ) and i did it with suboxin. at first i was on 3 pills (24 mg ) of suboxin, and 2 pills of zanax ( 4 mg ) at night. now i have slowly weened myself down to half of a 2mg zanax at night and a 1/4 of suboxin in the morning (2mg). but for multible reasons i want off everything. at first i wanted to stay on the pills because i was so happy i stayed sober so long, and iv never been able to do that in the past. but i got off heroin for many reasons, one of those reasons was because i was so emotionaly beat down. and im much better on the suboxin and zanax but im not my happy normal self. also i just cant afford it anymore. i havent been to my doctor in months and have been weening myself down on my own. i just dont have 400 dollors every month to go to the doctor. im almost out of pills now and i need to get off them compleatly. when i try i get so sick and cant take it. i have a apt. with bills to pay, i have a dog i have to take care of, and a job i need to be at every day. im lost and dont know what to do. iv come up with ideas on my own but nothing is really working out. i was wondering is there anyway to get off these pills and still go about my life? i know when i first started the subloxin program they put me on subutex because of the amount of opiets in my system. what if i switched to subutex? would i not feel with-draw? i know i have to get sick coming of the zanax. or is there another pill i can switch to that would help take some of that with-draw away also? im very lost. and really would like a answer. please help......