my boyfriend has been on MANY drugs over the past 9 years. Vicodin. xanec, somas, ambien, suboxin, and other sh*t found in baggies that I could not identify. The lies are pathetic and I feel that I've gone a bit crazy. I have footage, pictures, he even fell out in front of my family and friends. Currently has 4 dui's. It goes on and on. Should start a mini series much money to be made from this. However I am completely miserable. My life sucks and I wish he would leave. My question is for any body who uses or has the knowledge on suboxin could you please help me..I am under the impression that it is an opiate blocker. Would it be beneficial to use suboxin to block the urge of using somas or muscle relaxers. This is his new claim to his self medication. You see he admits to having an addictive personality and boy is he a compulsive liar now. Is this true or is this the addict talking and convincing him that he needs something to replace whatever it is he does? Didn't mention that he was on suboxin for 2 years for vicodin addiction...moved to somas and ambien,,now says he's stoopping somas for the 100th time and needs suboxin so he won't relapse. It sounds like BS to me. Please help me ...I can take and would really appreciate some truth.

i have been where ur bf is a long time ago............and the truth is............he still wants to get high and catch a buzz..............ur life with him will be a disastor unless he put himself into a rehab and gets off all medication....................YOU....yes YOU if you really want to help him.....tell him your going to leave him..............AT ALL COSTS!!!.you wanted the truth ........i am giving it to you.......if you dont like my answer.than keep living the crazy life ur in ..........and believe me it wont get any better!!!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use I have a brother that was on the same meds and more than ur bf...........The only way he got straight was when his wife told him she was going to leave and she did................now after many rehabs...............he is a squared away camper!!!  what a wonderful life it is for all NOW!!

So,you only have one choice!!!!  make ur move!