Hi i really dont wish to disclose me name as am to embarrassed so just call me John =]. Im 17 and still have not finished puberty i have lots of pubic hair hairy legs a little arm pit hair and some facial hair and my voice has broke....the problem is my genitals have not grown and ive been like this since i was 16, i posted on a site like this last year and they siad i had nearly finished puberty just wait another year or so.....Here i am no closer then i was last year. Its really starting to depress em as all my friends are sexually active and ive had many encounters but have had to to put it down to some lame excuse so my secret is not reveled so all my friends think am a p***y and that im scared i really need help please should i see a doctor if so how would i go about doing it? thanks

Well, this might be embarassing to post, but it's natural. Well idk about not hitting puberty at 17, but
what do you mean? WAit one more question, lol. Have your balls dropped yet, they shouldve and do you masterbate, if so do u spill pre-cum or regular cum

i cum like a lil bit not much really idk if it's nrml tho cuz i've had some play fights n got kicked in the penis will dis r could dis affect me n my penis is also soft like squishy n i'm woried!!