Hi i really dont wish to disclose me name as am to embarrassed so just call me John =]. Im 17 and still have not finished puberty i have lots of pubic hair hairy legs a little arm pit hair and some facial hair and my voice has broke....the problem is my genitals have not grown and ive been like this since i was 16, i posted on a site like this last year and they siad i had nearly finished puberty just wait another year or so.....Here i am no closer then i was last year. Its really starting to depress em as all my friends are sexually active and ive had many encounters but have had to to put it down to some lame excuse so my secret is not reveled so all my friends think am a p***y and that im scared i really need help please should i see a doctor if so how would i go about doing it? thank you

I don't think at 17 that you are not done with puberty - period. No one can really tell you "wait a year" unless they've actually examined you. FYI, a lot of men keep developing into their early 20's.

From your description you are still developing. If you check the size charts in these forums you'll see that the average male is 5 - 5 1/2" when erect. Size really doesn't matter. Not everyone OR everything develops at the same rate either.

FYI, any girl that would make fun of you is not a girl worth pursuing. There is much more to a relationship than just sex.

Hope this helps, post back with any concerns/questions.

Hey, any chance of an update - i am in the same position as you, and its really starting to get to me. I'm just wondering how long it took you before you actually saw some growth?

I am 17 as well and i dont know about you but ive been stuck at 6.2 for like more than 3 to 4 years, yes i have been sexually active and it definitly isnt a bother but i as well am concerned just because my voice still cracks i got taller this year 5'10" to be exact and id like to hit 6' but back to the point i have seen that there is no telling when growth is supposed to stop and can keep going till 21. Dont feel bad you will learn how to use it besides if they look at it and say something stupid that just means they are sl@$&.