I am addicted to opiates, Oxy, Morphine, Etc....For the last two years I have been regularly taking these drugs just to simply feel normal..I have reached the point where I can no longer deal with being a self absorbed, lethargic, addict. I just moved down to Tennessee to stay with my uncle after my aunt passed away from ovarian cancer. I came down here to help him with his 8 dogs and help keep the house in order. He has no idea that I am doing these horrible drugs behind his back and if he found out I think he would send me packing in a heart beat. I have been injecting Morphine every day for about 2 months, I feel suicidal and hopeless and I want my life back so badly. Rehab is not an option and neither is going on any other drugs, I simply need to gut out the detox process on my own, and I am hoping someone can give me a few pointers on how I can go about doing this. I have some immodium AD for the diarrhea and some advil for the aches and pains and benadryl for sleep assistance. Is there anybody out there that could give me some Ideas, I feel like dying and I am so scared!!!

Hi there, I think that the best thing that you could do is just go cold turkey and try to stick it out, but I don't know what to tell you beyond good luck and it's mostly mental to beat this--your body is going to betray you a lot but you'll be okay. What do you think?

YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS=THEY=HE WILL HELP JUST ASK HIM,I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT TOO,GOD IS THE GREATSET DR. THEIR IS,& HE'LL HELP,NO INSURANCE NEEDED,GOD BE WITH YOU,ALWAYS.